Q. How do I receive transfer credit for coursework completed at another college or university?


Review the transfer credit process outlined on the First-Year Student Enrollment Website to ensure that you follow all necessary steps to pursue transfer credit. College courses completed while in high school can only be evaluated after the submission of the First-Year Approval of Transfer Credit form, an official transcript, and course descriptions or syllabi from the prior college coursework. If eligible, course descriptions/syllabi will be referred to the related academic departments at Lehigh for evaluation of course equivalency.

  • Last Updated Jun 27, 2018
  • Views 4
  • Answered By Ashley Baker

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0   0